The main advantages of IXUS over competing products.
- Full integration with base station and compliance information database accessible from any internet connection.
- Fully integrated Standalone product – not built on Visio or consisting of separate optional modules.
- RFNSA user? - Import antenna data directly from the RFNSA into IXUS.
Own the software
- Although lease options are available, the preferred option is for the customer to own the software.
- License is bought once and optional Maintenance and Support is 25% per year.
Built by experienced staff
- Alphawave has extensive experience in computational electromagnetics and RF base station compliance.
- IXUS is being used internally by 30+ employees on more than 20 000 base stations throughout Southern Africa and externally by customers globally which means we are actively developing and constantly improving IXUS.
- IXUS is maintained by a dedicated software team of EM engineers and testers alongside experienced software developers.
- The IXUS team is known for excellent customer support and short response times.
Based on internationally accepted standards
- Based on IEC recommended computational technique as in agreement IEC 62232 by IEC committee TC- 106 recommendations.
Independently Validated and Accredited by ACRBR (Australian Centre for Radiofrequency Bioeffects Research)
Accepted for use by various industry groups
MCF - Mobile Carriers Forum
IC - Industry Canada
Easy to learn
IXUS has a user friendly design and interface developed through a user centered design process.
IXUS is more affordable than competing software.
Export 3D PDF files that anyone with a PDF reader can open.